CAPTURE EXPORT MARGINS FOR YOUR GRAIN
Through its Hectare Based grain marketing contracts, Flexi Grain can provide Australian grain growers with direct access to export markets and international grain values.
Independent & Active Price Risk Management of Pre-Harvest & Post-Harvest Grain Markets
Capture Global Values for your Grain, Not Local Cash Prices
Mitigate Wash-Out Risk by Contracting Paddocks Not Tonnes
GROWERS, CONTRACTING EARLY IS KEY
Contract paddocks (not tonnes) today to secure your access to premium export shipping slots and lower warehousing costs. All Hectare contracts executed in April and May have priority access to premium shipping slots for the 2023/24 harvest.
1) That early committed Hectare contracts are rewarded with access to premium export shipping slots. These slots provide the optimum opportunity to maximise grain value from export and/or blending margins in either bulk and/or container markets.
2) Grain Market volatility is expected to continue this year. Flexi Grain’s Hectare Contracts provide growers with a low-risk pre-harvest grain marketing strategy.
3) By contracting paddocks and not tonnes growers are mitigating wash-out risk.
Growers have the ability to receive any elevation margins associated with selling directly into the export market helping to maximise the true value of the grain.
Grab this opportunity by contracting hectares with Flexi Grain through the Hectare-Based Contract.
Currently contracting wheat and barley (Malt and Feed) crops only.
Minimum Contract Size 100 Ha
What Are Export Margins?
With the large Australian crops year on year, and the inability to export this surplus grain, this has created an environment of high export margins.
Flexi Grain have introduced a new export model, allowing growers to export directly, passing the export price’s full value (after costs), back to the grower.
Previously, Flexi Grain Returned to its SA Growers an Elevation Margin in EXCESS of $40/mt.
Elevation margins remain strong for both Wheat & Barley through 2023.
Access Elevation Margins.
Contract hectares, not tonnes and mitigate your wash-out risk.
OUR HECTARE PROGRAM
Flexi Grain is singularly focused on partnering with the grower to provide and action a customised marketing program with comprehensive risk management solutions.
Flexi Grain takes advantage of international and domestic grain market volatility from the moment your crop is sown, without inherent risks. This actively managed marketing strategy exposes growers to pre and post-harvest grain markets whilst mitigating wash-out risk.
Growers have the ability to capitalise on this opportunity by contracting hectares with Flexi Grain through the Hectare-Based Contract from April 1st, 2023.
- No Wash-Out risk….Contract Paddocks not Tonnes
- Directly Access Global Export Values this harvest. Not local cash values
- Access Prime Export Shipping slots
- Active Price Risk Management managed by Flexi Grain
- Access Independent and Unbiased Grain Marketing Information
- Optional Participation in Pre-Harvest Put Option
strategies managed by Flexi Grain
- Fixed Management Fee of $10/tonne.
“Well there’s no risk of washouts, and I don’t have to worry about the marketing. I just leave it up to them. Bit more relaxing for me.”
MALLEE GRAIN GROWER
“We just deliver the grain, put it in their hands, and we don’t have to worry about it. Just let them do their job.”
MALLEE GRAIN GROWER
don’t miss the boat
submit your interest BELOW.
Submit your interest in participating in a ‘Hectare Based Contract’.
Simply choose your state and drop a pin on one or more of your paddocks on the Google map form below.
Your Regional Manager will then provide further personalised details for the grower.