COLLABORATIVE EXPORT PROGRAM (WHEAT & BARLEY)
The program is designed for the Farmer to achieve the true transparent export price and associated margin
*Flex Grain is a registered exporter with the Federal Department of Agriculture, Water and Environment.
Eastern Australia is facing its largest wheat harvest since 2016, with Victoria and New South Wales potentially producing more wheat than last year’s national crop of 14.5MMT. Large East Coast production, aggressive harvest selling and shipping constraints, together may create price pressure in the near term.
The International market has a current appetite to purchase Australian Feed Wheat, due to Australia’s competitive price on a relative basis and other factors.
This program is designed for Wheat & Barley growers to access the export market directly and receive the true export value and associated margin.
- Direct access to the export market.
- Access to a large group of global buyers.
- Harvest Cash Flow.
- The repositioning from Red Wheat to another Zoe or commodity (Physical or derivative) provides further exposure to markets with more liquidity.
- The program can run until September 2021, or growers can elect to exit once all the grain is sold.
- Reduce price risk to the Red Wheat market which La Nina could create.
- Default (Reposition), 60% Harvest Advance, 20% June/July and 20% remaining equity
paid out on or before September 25th 2021.
- Exit – 60% Harvest Advance, 40% remaining equity paid 30 days week ending completion of ship loading.